Friday 20 February 2009

Superior showering

I absolutely love shower gels. I mean really good quality ones naturally scented with flowers, herbs or plants. In fact, I see having a constant supply as a beauty priority. Here are the three that currently vie for space on the shelf chez moi. OK they're not that cheap.....but I think it's a way of sneaking a little loveliness into your work day. Don't you?


1. Korres Basil and Lemon Showergel, £7. This has a zingy fresh smell, obviously. But the basil reminds me of summer salads, and makes the whole experience more than a little bit holidayish. It's a treat.

2. JASON Lavender Body Wash, £9.99. OK I admit, so the packaging isn't exactly what you dream of for your bathroom. But the excellent thing with Jason products is that the formulas are amazing, (this one's packed with relaxing provence lavender and aloe vera) so they smell incredible (just as lovely as way pricier brands). The biggest plus for me though is the absolutely huge sizes. This pump bottle is a giant 840ml. Thats easily three months supply.

3. REN Grapefruit and Neroli Shower Wash, £14. Now this is special. It's a bit pricey, so I save it for pre-party situations, or if I'm feeling a bit mis. Neroli, from orange blossom is a powerful happy maker, and I really think it works. Mix it up with juicy grapefruit and wow....who knew a lowly shower gel could be so heavenly?

No comments:

Post a Comment